Friday, December 20, 2013

2014 Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend Info

With the Tinker Bell Half Marathon weekend coming up in just a few short weeks, runDisney has officially released all of the runner information! This will be my very first race at Disneyland, and I could not be more excited!

Schedule of Events

Tinker Bell 10Kimage

Tinker Bell Half Marathon image

Corrals & Waivers

5K, 10K, Half Marathon, Kids Races Waivers
Pasta in the Park Waiver
ChEAR Squad Waiver

Bib # (on your waiver) corresponds to what Corral you are in – I’ll be in Corral A!image

Packet Pick-Up

• Bring your waiver to the race expo at the Disneyland Hotel Exhibit Hall to pick up your race packet.
  • If you cannot pick up your race packet, someone can for you; they need their own photo ID plus:
    A copy of the participant’s Photo ID
           2. Packet Pick-Up Authorization Form (see below for links)
           3. Event waiver signed by the participant

Packet Pick-Up Authorizations Forms:
Half Marathon
10K
5K
Kids Races

Final Note Regarding Proof of Time – You will no longer be able to bring proof of time to the Runner Relations booth during the Expo and have your start corral placement changed.

I’ll see y’all there!

QOTD: Will you be earning your wings in 2014?

12 comments

1. How exciting! Best of luck to you Lauren! (for some reason, that 10K course looks longer than 6 miles, haha)!

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ladies!! Lol yeah it kind of does!

2. I'm seriously getting 10k envy between the medal for this year's DL weekend, the Minnie medal for marathon weekend and now the Tink 10k medal.

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no kidding. I'm not doing the Tink 10K this year - maybe another time. But I know I'll be getting that Minnie 10K medal in 2015!

3. I can't wait to hear all about the Tink Half!! Hoping to run it in 2015 :)

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll make sure to get a good recap done :) I'm sure you will have a blast in 2015!!

4. Yes!! This will be my 3rd set of wings! and with the date change, probably my last for awhile.
    I'm doing the 10k too! After I saw the medal I just had to.

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang girl, 3 sets of wings? That is awesome :) And yes, that 10k medal is so cute!

5. Those medals are gorgeous! So will you be getting the Coast to Coast medal this year too? - Jess

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ma'am :) I'll be doing Tink and Wine & Dine! Will you be at any runDisney events next year??

6. I'm so excited for spinning Tink! See you there!

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited too!! Can't wait to meet up with you!