Wednesday, November 6, 2013

2013 Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend Info

Saturday night is runDisney’s Wine & Dine half marathon race! Sadly I will not be at this event, but it is definitely on my calendar for next year! For those of you who will be participating, here are a few things you will need:

clip_image001

Schedule of Events

Disney's Health & Fitness Expo
ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Friday, November 8, 2013
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Saturday, November 9, 2013

Disney Wine & Dine Pre-Race Taste
Party at Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show inside Disney's Hollywood Studios
6:30 to 8:30 p.m. on Friday, November 8, 2013

Mickey's Jingle Jungle 5K
Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park
7:00 a.m. on Saturday, November 9, 2013

runDisney Kids Races
ESPN Wide World of Sports Track & Field Complex
10:00 a.m. on Saturday, November 9, 2013

Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon
Start: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
Finish: Epcot
10:00 p.m. on Saturday, November 9, 2013

Finish Line Party
Exclusive After-Hours Party at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
10:00 p.m. on Saturday, November 9 – 4:00 a.m. on Sunday, November 10, 2013

Waivers (you must have this and a photo ID to pick up your race packet)

Race Program (your one-stop-shop for all the specifics during this weekend)

Half Marathon Course Mapclip_image003

Corral Assignments (based on your bib number)clip_image005

Packet Pick-Up Authorization Forms
If you're unable to attend Packet Pick-Up, someone may pick up your packet on your behalf. He/she MUST have their own photo I.D. plus:

1. A copy of the participants Photo ID
2. Packet Pick-Up Authorization Form (available about one month before the event)
3. Event waiver signed by the participant (available about one month before event)

Wine & Dine Half Marathon
Jingle Jungle 5K

runDisney Kid’s Races

clip_image007

QOTD: Are you running any events at the Wine & Dine Half Marathon weekend?

4 comments

1. Not running any but SO tempted to run next year! It would be hard to pull off after the PHM though, Rey wants to go to Vegas, so I may have to do that instead...maybe I can run the Rocknroll half or something there.

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vegas is so much fun! I love the M&M and Coca-Cola store there. You should definitely try to make it to Wine & Dine if you can - I think Kim plans on being there too next year!

2. I plan on being at W&D! :) Vegas is a lot of fun, but personally I would only be able to go for a short trip. I went for 48 hrs, just one night, and it was plenty for me (well, really my liver). ;)

3. Haha Kim I agree. Robert and I went for 4th of July weekend a couple years ago, and it was definintely enough time!