Monday, July 8, 2013

Registration for the Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend

Tomorrow morning (July 9th, 2013) at 12:00 PM ET registration officially opens to the public for the 2014 Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend. The races and events this weekend take place January 16-19 2014. I cannot wait for this race – I will be registering right away!

For those of you who wish to register, or are thinking about registering, here is the information you need regarding pricing and scheduling.

**Note that you must download your race waiver online and bring it with you to Packet Pick-Up at the Expo.

Packet Pick-Up Authorization Forms

$125 on or after October 16, 2013

Never Land Family Fun Run 5K
$70 per participant

runDisney Kids Races
$20 per child

Proof of Time (NEW!)

If you will finish the Half Marathon in less than 3:15 hours, proof of time is required from a certified race (10K or longer) that takes place after January 1, 2012 (otherwise you will be placed in the last start corral). It must include the following information:

• Name and Date of Race, Distance, Finish Time
  • City and State

To provide or update your proof of time, disneysports@trackshack.com.

**Important**
You will no longer be able to bring proof of your estimated finish time to the Runner Relations booth during the Expo and have your start corral placement changed.

QOTD: Will you be signing up for any of these events tomorrow?

6 comments

1. I was able to register on Friday through AP early registration. :) I bit the bullet and gave into my desire for shiny medals and signed up for the 5k, 10k and half. :)

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome, you are gonna rock it!!

2. I'm nervous! We should meet up in January! :)

3. Most definitely! We can hammer out the details as it gets closer :) Do y'all know where you are staying?

4. We're probably staying somewhere on Harbor Blvd. Probably the Anaheim Fairfield Inn & Suites? I still have to talk to my travel buddies to confirm. :) Do you have a hotel picked out?

5. I am not familiar with the area so I'm not sure what the best hotels are price/distance-wise. However, my D23 membership gets me a discount at the Annabella Hotel, so may check that one out!